Prerequisite Admission Requirements
Must be able to listen to an adult and respond
Somewhat able to follow simple directions
Learn respect for others
Beginning potty training
Being able to articulate needs and wants
Sit in groups
Listen to adults
Obey playground/classroom rules
Begin responsibility for themselves
Chose work and stay with it until complete
Fully potty trained
New first level Elementary Students entering Montessori
• Students must exhibit independent care of self.
• Student should be able to clean up after them self.
• Student should know full name, parent names, address and parent phone number.
• Students must be able to work independently on a chosen task for ten to fifteen minutes.
• Students should recognize and have a working knowledge of the twenty-six individual alphabet sounds.
• Student should be able to blend at least ten three letter words.
• Student should recognize at last ten to fifteen sight words
• Student should be able to count to fifty and recognize number to numeral relationship to twenty.
*Additional requirements for advanced levels (Call to speak with an elementary staff member for more information.)