The Primary Program
Ages three years through Kindergarten.
HMA primary students learn:
- self discovery for future learning
- creating order within their work
- the use of the five senses to understand the world around them
- development of math, language/reading, geography, and practical life skills
- how to begin thinking in a more abstract way within their studies
- the care of others and respect for their community
Aristotle once said "Nothing gets to the intellect but first it must go through the senses". And you know what? Nature has not changed!
Learn how a Montessori education can build confidence and self-control in your child.